Marketing and Business Development Expert(m/f/x)
Marketing and Business Development Expert (m/f/x)
Scaletech is a cleantech advisory firm working for multilateral institutions, private companies, and research bodies. Our focus is on cleantech innovation and the global scaling of cleantech through transfer and adoption to new locations in emerging and developing economies.
We provide advice on quantitative market research, financing options, go-to-market strategies, and physical redesign of aspects of the product that correspond to specific demands by users in the target market. We closely collaborate with international cleantech centers of excellence like MIT. Our clients have included the World Bank, United Nations, multinational companies wishing to innovate in their deployment of green technologies, and a range of startups.
To strengthen our international team at our Potsdam headquarters, we are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Expert (m/f/x) in full-time as soon as possible.
· Create a Marketing and Business Development Strategy for the company, and oversee implementation. This includes definitions of to whom the company sells its services, via what channels, and at what price – and to tun our marketing, business development and client relationship management efforts on that basis.
· Revision of the company’s current bidding process for public tendering based on
o experiences with bidding processes so far (i.e., areas where the company has had the highest success rates),
o the company’s new corporate strategy.
· Development of new business lines, such as offering innovation challenges for multinational companies.
Marketing and Business Development (Strategy)
· Definition of research program that establishes Scaletech as a thought leader in the global scaling of clean technologies.
· Preparation of internal and external publications on this basis based on content provided by in-house experts.
Depending on the candidate’s profile, there is a possibility to be involved in the company’s daily consulting activities; and to help senior management define the company’s broader long-term strategy.
- · You have a Master’s degree in business, engineering, communications, corporate strategy, marketing, or similar.
- · You have experience in user and market research and know how to best use your findings to develop and communicate a business strategy.
- · You have working experience in a startup environment.
- · You bring a passion for topics like sustainable technologies and development.
- · Good knowledge of MS Office products.
- · You have a self-starter mentality, work conscientiously, and are solution oriented.
- · Excellent writing skills, with focus on communication of complex technical topics to generalist audiences.
- · Excellent written and spoken English skills.